SBI Clerk Vacancy 2020: SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Notification and Online Application Form: SBI has recently invited application for the recruitment of 8134 Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in the bank for the year 2020. The SBI clerk application form procedure started from 3rd January 2020 so Interested candidates can fill SBI clerk 2020 application forms online before the last date i.e. 26th January 2020.
In this article, candidates will find all the necessary details about SBI clerk recruitment 2020 such as application schedule, application form, fees, selection process. you can get free information for all the SBI jobs and also can find the list to be extracted by SBI like Clark, etc..
Here you can get more Jobs for candidates who completed 10th, 12th, ITI, diploma, engineering in Haryana. if you are searching for the latest jobs in Haryana then you are in the right place. In this Post, you can see jobs according to your qualification and can apply for them and Newly announced Govt Jobs in Haryana first on naukrigurug.in with Job description and eligibility criteria Therefore The below list contains the current Live Govt Jobs in Haryana vacancies across various companies.
SBI Clerk Vacancy Application Form 2020
Applicants can apply for this SBI clerk recruitment only through the online mode so Application through other modes will not accepted. Candidates must go through the official notification and all the necessary instructions thoroughly before applying. Only eligible candidates should fill the application and Applicants must possess a valid mobile no. and an email ID.
SBI Clerk Information
They should also keep the mobile number and email active till the completion of the clerk recruitment procedure and Candidates must keep all the required documents ready with them at the time of application. Details should filled properly.
State bank of India clerk Registration no. and password generated at the time of registration should retained till the completion of the selection process therefore Candidates should not fill multiple applications. In case of more than one application, the last valid application will retained and others will be rejected. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one state only.
The application form will be rejected if the photograph will be unclear/blur so There is no need to send printed copy of the application form and fee receipt to SBI.
SBI Clerk No. of Vacancy:-
There are recently recruited for 8134 posts, For this recruitment, Fresher and Experience Candidates can applied all over the country so All candidates will have to apply online for this recruitment.
SBI Clerk Job location:-
Fresher and Experience candidates from all over India can apply online for this recruitment, therefore, All candidates will have to apply for this job on 24th January 2020.
SBI Clerk Application status:-
You can apply for this job from now on and the application process in progress.
Mode of application:-
For this job, you have to apply online because the Offline application not allowed for this job.
Regarding this job, you can visit the official website of State Bank Of India.
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2020:-
SBI has recruited 3387 vacancies for General category candidates, 777 vacancies for EWS category candidates, 1209 for SC category candidates, 793 for ST category candidates and 1784 posts for the OBC category.
Qualification for SBI Clerk Vacancy:-
- Candidates should have completed graduation in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Final year appearing candidates can also apply provided they have to produce the relevant qualification certificates on or before 31st August if they pass the exam.
Age Criteria for SBI Clerk Vacancy:-
The minimum age of candidates should be 20 years and maximum should be 28 years as on 1st Jan 2020.
How to fill SBI clerk application form 2020:-
Candidates interested in procuring SBI Clerk job need to fill the application form first and They can fill the online application form by following the step-by-step –
- Begin with visiting the official website of SBI to know more about this job52(mentioned above).
- Select the “Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) link.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link.
- Open the “click here for registration number” link.
- Enter the basic details in the given space and click on save and next button. A registration number and password will generated. Keep both the details save for future references.
- Upload scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Now fill the personal, qualification details and other details asked.
- Preview the information carefully before the final submission of application.
- Make payment of the prescribed application fee by options provided. E-receipt of application fee will generated.
- Take a printout of the application form and e-receipt. Keep it safe for future references.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020:-
you have to carry a printed copy of admit card to exam hall so download admit card from official website. Along with the admit card they also required to submit ID proof.
SBI Clerk Recruitment Result:-
After online exam, SBI release the result for selected candidates Therefore The result published on the official website of bank. They can check their results by using their registration number and password. Merit list will be drawn category-wise and state wise. you can see more bank Recruitment 2020 jobs.